Adult Career Pathways Training and Support Center
The Adult Career Pathways Training and Support Center (ACP-SC) is a comprehensive website that supports adult education providers in designing, implementing, and improving adult career pathways programs. Through this site you have unlimited access to a robust collection of instructional resources, implementation strategies, best practices, research, and other tools, as well as collaborative peer learning opportunities and resource-sharing.
ACP-SC provides access to the following:
- The latest information and research on Adult Career Pathways;
- A resource collection of instructional materials;
- Eight self-paced, online professional development courses;
- A virtual community of practice;
- Policy briefs on topics related to developing and implementing career pathways;
- A calendar of project-supported training and events in the field;
- The bimonthly e-newsletter, Adult Career Pathways (ACP) News; and
- Customized training opportunities on Adult Career Pathways.