Perspectives on How to Implement Data Sharing Systems
A Technical Assistance Event for WIF Grantees
Data is a necessary and important component of every project, but…. getting permission to access it, procuring products to manage it, collecting it, integrating it, and reporting it can pose challenges - large and small. That’s why your Technical Assistance Team created a virtual peer learning opportunity just for Workforce Innovation Fund Grantees. Learn from the experience of Round 1 Workforce Innovation Fund Grantees as they discuss the ins and outs of implementing shared data systems at both the state and local levels.
Access the recording of Perspectives on How to Implement Data Sharing Systems under "Related Content".
- Dena Al-Khatib, Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
- Mark Birnbrich, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Tolu Lanrewaju, Newark Workforce Development Board
- Meridith Polin, Senior Consultant
You Might Also Like
- Occupational Training Leading to Credentials - the Success o...
Quick Lesson Labor Market Data Podcast and Webinar Series
- Defining Labor Market Data Terms and Classification Systems
- E-Learning on Post-Program Placement and Data Entry - Ensuri...